Yes, I was one of those lucky people who got tagged by Carol at The Design Pages and have finally made some time to play along. I have to laugh because I think this game has made it's rounds and I have been asked by several other tagged bloggers to do this. So here is your turn to learn a little bit more about your fellow bloggers and scoop out some stuff about you.
~ You must post the rules ~ Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you & create 11 questions to ask the people you tag ~ Tag 11 people ~ Let them know you've tagged them.
1. What did I do last Friday night?
I was invited to go to a 30 year celebration for a local photography store here in Vancouver. Turned out to be a great opportunity to catch up with a great friend.
2. What is my specialty in the kitchen?
I'd have to say that besides cleaning up after the cook would be to bake in the kitchen. I can't say I cook very often, but I do love to bake.
3. What is my favorite nail polish color?
My favorite nail polish color is called bubble bath by OPI but then I saw this amazing look when you combine it with a great newsprint technique....
4. Dogs or Cats?
I have to say dogs ..... I used to love cats but now that I have a dog, it's gotta be a dog. He ran into someone's abandoned kite while running on the beach, it would follow him everywhere he went. Griffon was actually flying that kite.
5. What is my favorite computer or phone app?
Ah ya got me ..... Instagram!!!! It's lots of fun but it's like crack for photographers.
6. Who inspires me most?
I have to give this one to my husband ... I know it sounds a bit cheese but he's the one that keeps me believing even when I've lost all hope.
7. If you and I were going to spend a weekend together what would you plan for us?
Oh Carol ..... I have to say I would love to shop!!! Let's try to find all the coolest home decor stores, you pick the city!!!
8. What was the best book I read last year?
The best book I read last year was The Happiness Project. I was intrigued after photographing it on a coffee table at a shoot. So I bought it and it turned out to be the most informative and enlightening book.
9. What's your biggest accomplishment for 2012?
Well, 2012 just started so the possibilities are endless but so far I guess just recently I shot 4 spaces in 2.5 days.
10. Do you like to dance?
Of course. I rock it out with my iphone ;-)
11. Which is your favorite, must read blog?
There are so many out there, this isn't a fair question ...... I won't commit to this question because I know how hard we all work on our blogs to make them as inspirational to our readers as we can. I'll leave it at that but just know that I get a bit of inspiration everywhere I go.
1. What is your favorite all time song?
2. Do you prefer to cook or bake?
3. What is your favorite flower?
4. Tell me the coolest store in the world that you know of so that I can one day go visit it.
5. What was your biggest accomplishment in 2011?
6. What inspires you most?
7. Do you have a flight booked right now? If so where?
8. Why do you blog?
9. Which do you prefer? Milk or dark chocolate?
10. Give me an idea as to what to blog about in the future.
11. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Now, I have also been chosen by Amy over at the Design Dock for the Versatile Blogger award. Seeing that I was recently given this award, how about I share with you the answers I gave the first time around. Not much has changed since then. Thanks Amy for thinking of me !!!!